- As a species of East Asia, he subscribes to some notions of Confucianism but is more aptly described as a Born-Again Christian. Nonetheless, he may be sympathetic to a commodity shared model of personal economy but generally championing a weak Lockean perspective to property and utilitarian harmony.
- Some of his favorite anime and manga series include, and not limited to: Martian Successor Nadesico, Genshiken, Magic Knight Rayearth, Cowboy Bebop, Turn-A Gundam, FLCL, Neon Genesis Evangelion, Scrapped Princess, Bubble Gum Crisis, Witch Hunter Robin, Futakoi Alternative, Simoun, Garden of Sinners, Fate/Zero, 5 Centimeters per Second, Jin-Roh, and Manabi Straight.
- Some of his favorite musical artists include, and not limited to: Masami Okui, KOTOKO, I’ve Sounds, Yoko Kanno, Yuki Kajiura, Taku Iwasaki, Shiro Sagisu, David Crowder Band, Kenji Kawai, Hillsong United, and Naoki Sato
- This blog is more a personal journal than any kind of “real blog” although I do write about things I generally don’t see other people talking about. Expect posts of a personal nature and a lot of kimoi otaku nonsense. I’m here to dump what’s on my mind and not much else.
- This blog is on its fourth iteration. Originally a generalized personal blog, it was spin off into its current state in 2006 after a server crash. After yet another server crash in late 2010 it moved to sharukoube.wordpress.com as “Skull Candies.” I’m currently restoring the missing 2.5 years worth of posts to the blog. There are some posts that are missing for good, however, so if you can offer any help in that regard I would greatly appreciate it.
- The site’s banner image features “Omo” which is a character created by Choux & Lolikit. They have my deep gratitude for making her possible to exist and available to be used on this blog.
Copyright, Disclaimers, and the Kitchen Sink
- This blog is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.
- Want to scrape? Fine by me as long as you link back to the specific post scraped.
- I shamelessly post cropped images from pixiv and other sites. Please contact me if you want your art taken down or attributed.
- Omonomono is a personal blog/website. All contents are copyrighted subject to exceptions. All advice are given as is with no guarantee to accuracy or legality, and all legal advice are meant for other practitioners and not for the general public seeking serious legal advice.