I want to wake up one morning and see these kinds of headlines in my feed reader:
- More Space Dandy details
- The 10 best Imaishi sakuga clips
- Animusictourney results
- A Jason Miao-style thin slicing that doesn’t outright omit shows I think are actually good (I guess this could be mid-season slicing)
- Maid cafe reviews that are actually recent
- Otakon iM@S cosplay group photos
- A post about fhana and how to actually get their music, comparing with supercell.
- Panel transcriptions from Otakon
- A < 500 word write-up of some facet of the anime industry from an insider
- A > 2k word write-up of some facet of the anime industry from an industry otaku
- Same-day reporting about Animelo Summer Live 2013 from the ground
- An investigative report on Ruifan’s Chinese associates’ financial outlook and supply lines.
Actually this would be bad, because I’ll never get to work on time with that kind of a lineup.