It is a ranking of characters from Nakaimo / Kono Naka ni Hitori, Imouto ga Iru / WHO IS IMOUTO. MAL has a picture index to help.
- Mr. X: Every line out of her mouth is gold, and it’s not just over-the-top ludicrous gold, but sagely advices that I will not take with a straight face.
- Kurumi Kashiki: Even if she’s a 3-liner, there’s this earnest campy/healthy vibe to her that I really enjoy. The straightfaced service lines round out a wholly appropriate character in an inappropriate anime (to say the least).
- Choux Creme: Beside her profiterole, Tsuruma is the funniest to make fun of. If there’s a real knock against her, it would be how dark the area under her skirt is.
- Miyabi: Perfect combination with Choux Creme.
- Kotori-sensei: Kind of like Kashiki, but cheekier and even more wholesome. Loli factor is played for shock, and isn’t, at the same time.
- Mei: I like her enterprising spirit and the degree of her cunning, but she is a non-factor in the end.
- Seri-san: Ayako Doctrine. And she’s hiding something.
- Yuzurina: I’m immune to the Ogura. Sort of.
- VP Rinka: She’s attractive when she wants to be, but otherwise a little boring.
- Araya: Laugh some more, Norse Code Laughter
- President Mana: Crazy and a little ditzy but not enough development!
- Kanako Mikadono: Hisakawa Aya character eeeeeh
- Shiga: Hey it’s MAKO.
I expect this list to change compared to at end of series. Because Kurumi Kashinoki Can’t Be My #2 Imouto Character.
This show is so outrageously scripted, it gives all other comedies this season a good run for their money. And we’re talking about a strong season with Joshiraku and Jintai in it.